Paris Scented Drawer Liners
This handsome original (oil on canvas) painting by European born Artist Christa Kieffer, depicts early evening in Paris and captures the absolute enchantment and flavor of the city. To accompany this Drawer Liner we are using an Eastern Lily Perfume oil which is subtle, clean and fresh with notes of Red Rose Petal.
Each box contains 6 Sheets, Size: 16.5″ X 22″
The drawer liners are packaged in attractive boxes making them perfect gifts for all occasions. And here are some other tips on making the best use of scented drawer liners:
- Use in shoe boxes and even stinky shoes!
- In your sock drawer.
- With your lingerie and scarves.
- When storing winter clothing. Inside your coat closet.
- In hiking gear or camping supplies.
- In your handbags.
- When travelling slip a piece under pillows for a fresh scent.
- In between towels and sheets and pillowcases in your linen closet
- Under sofa cushions.
- Under car seats and mats.
- Create scented bookmarks or cut and use in arts and crafts projects.
- At the bottom of gift baskets or bags.
- In your office work space.
- Under your mouse pad or keyboard
A floral fruity fragrance. Top Notes: Juicy Orange, Bergamot, peach accents, Mid Notes: Gardenia and Jasmin Blossom Accord, and Base Notes: Musk and Amber Nuances.